Do you have motorcycle related news, we'd love to hear it, send
President's Message:The RIMA Annual Meeting and Awards Banquet will be held on Saturday February 18th at the Kelley Gazzero VFW in Johnston. Cocktail hour starts at 6pm followed by dinner at 7pm. Please visit the products page of the website to purchase your tickets, or call Kristin at 401-203-RIDE.
The next RIMA meeting is on Tuesday March 21st, and begins at 7pm. Please call 401-203-7433 for location
Membership Message: ATTENTION MEMBERS!
Did you know you get a variety of Benefits just by being a RIMA Member?
RIMA Member Benefits:
* Member-to-Member Discount Program: Get discounts at Member Businesses
* Free Postings on the RIMA Online Member Classifieds
* Complimentary AIL Death and Dismemberment Insurance: Pays $4,000 for accidental death and up to $2,000 for accidental dismemberment
* Get RIMA E-Mail News and Action Alerts: Stay up to date on motorcycle news including legislation, safety, and education.
* Access to the RIMA Event Calendar: Post your charitable event for free on the RIMA website or in the bi-monthly newsletter. Also, don't miss out on big events! The RIMA bi-monthly newsletter events calendar has exclusive listings.
*** Your Annual Membership Dues Provide Funding that Keeps RIMA Running and Supports our Dedicated Lobbyists that Fight for Your Rights and Freedom in the RI State House.
To get full details on these benefits, just log into your account and read all the info on the Members Page, or call 401-203-RIDE.
Thanks for Your Support and for sharing in RIMA's 40th Anniversary!!
Legislative Message:NEW PENALTIES FOR VIOLATING RIGHT-OF-WAY
Amendment to RI Statute 31-17
When bodily injury of any person other than the offending operator of any motor vehicle is caused by violation of anothers ROW, the offending operator shall be fined $200
When serious bodily injury of any person other than the offending operator of any motor vehicle is caused by violation of anothers ROW, the offending operator shall be fined $500 and his or her drivers license shall be suspended for a period of three months.
When the death of any person other than the offending operator of any motor vehicle is caused by violation of anothers ROW, the offending operator shall be fined $1000 and his or her drivers license shall be suspended for a period of one year.
Need roadside assisitance, place a white bandana on
mirror to let members know you need assistance.
Follow us:Click "Like" on
facebook to get the latest updates.
Charity Events will be posted on the calendar free of
charge. Business events are subject to advertising rates
on our advertisers page