Do you have motorcycle related news, we'd love to hear it, send
President's Message:The 2018 Legislative Session started with a resurgence of interest in a helmet bill for riders and passengers. House Bill 7373 was introduced by Representative Ramon A. Perez (D) of District 13 Providence/ Johnston. I urge all RIMA members and the motorcyclists in RI to contact your Representative to voice your concerns, and to find out their position on the bill. For more details, check the Legislative page on our website. There you will find a link to locate your Representative and their contact info. RIMA will keep you posted of any activity on this bill.
Since becoming the new President of RIMA, I am excited to be helping RIMA continue to move ahead during 2018. Cabin fever is getting a bit much this time of year. I am looking forward to getting back on 2 wheels again, along with everyone else, but please keep in mind the sand, potholes, and drivers that have not seen bikes for a few months.
I would like to thank the Officers and Board Members for all their help during this transition, as well as throughout the year.
Ride Safe, Ride Free
Paul R. Bond
Membership Message: ATTENTION MEMBERS!
Did you know you get a variety of Benefits just by being a RIMA Member?
RIMA Member Benefits:
* Member-to-Member Discount Program: Get discounts at Member Businesses
* Free Postings on the RIMA Online Member Classifieds
* Complimentary AIL Death and Dismemberment Insurance: Pays $4,000 for accidental death and up to $2,000 for accidental dismemberment
* Get RIMA E-Mail News and Action Alerts: Stay up to date on motorcycle news including legislation, safety, and education.
* Access to the RIMA Event Calendar: Post your charitable event for free on the RIMA website or in the bi-monthly newsletter. Also, don't miss out on big events! The RIMA bi-monthly newsletter events calendar has exclusive listings.
*** Your Annual Membership Dues Provide Funding that Keeps RIMA Running and Supports our Dedicated Lobbyists that Fight for Your Rights and Freedom in the RI State House.
To get full details on these benefits, just log into your account and read all the info on the Members Page,
Thanks for Your Support
Bob Camara Sr
Membership Director and Vice President
Need roadside assisitance, place a white bandana on
mirror to let members know you need assistance.
Follow us:Click "Like" on
facebook to get the latest updates.
Charity Events will be posted on the calendar free of
charge. Business events are subject to advertising rates
on our advertisers page